Tyvess Investment Holdings Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the company) attaches great importance to your privacy on the Internet. In order to inform you of your rights to the protection of personal data (personal data is unpublished data that identifies you, such as name, address, email address or telephone number) when you visit our website, we It will be explained item by item as follows. If you have any comments or questions, you are welcome to contact us.
– This website may contain many links or services provided by other partners. Please refer to the linked website or partner website for the privacy statement and personal data protection notices of each linked website or partner website.
【Items to be notified under the Personal Data Protection Act】
– Collection unit: Tyvess Investment Holdings Ltd.
– Purpose of collection: To provide the company’s related services, marketing, contracts, similar contracts or other legal relationship matters, customer management and services, advertising and business conduct management business, and operating businesses that are in line with the business registration items or the articles of association.
【Personal information collection】
– When you browse the relevant websites operated by our company, TYVESS will not actively ask you to input personal data.
– Please confirm that the personal information you have provided is true and accurate, and TYVESS will not be able to bear the damage or error caused by the inaccurate or incomplete information provided in your information, and you will be responsible for the consequences arising therefrom.
– If you refuse to provide personal data, you may not be able to take full advantage of some of the services of this website.
– If you share your computer with others or use a public computer, please remember to close your browser to prevent others from seeing the above information and gaining access to your account.
– To subscribe to the e-newsletter, you only need to provide an email account. If users want to unsubscribe, they can contact customer service for assistance in unsubscribing.
【Use of personal information】
– The personal data collected by TYVESS that is sufficient to identify the user will only be processed and used by the company within itself and in accordance with the purpose of collection, unless stated in advance, or necessary to complete the provision of services or perform contractual obligations, or In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations or the order or request of the competent authority, this website will not provide personal data sufficient to identify the user to a third party (including domestic and overseas), or use it for purposes other than the collection purpose.
– Employees of TYVESS are only allowed to have limited access to your personal data within the scope of their needs to provide services to you.
– During the validity period of the membership and the period for which it should be kept as stipulated by laws and regulations, the company will continue to keep, process, and use it.
【Instructions on collection, processing, and utilization of personal information】
– TYVESS may send messages to you about the activities of this website after obtaining your consent through FACEBOOK or a similar community service system. If you do not agree, please do not click the Agree button. If you have questions, you can still contact TYVESS, and TYVESS customer service staff will assist you in confirming and dealing with relevant issues.
– In order to provide more accurate services to customers, meet customer needs, or notify customers about the latest services on this website. We may also use personal data for internal purposes, such as data analysis and research, to improve our services, web page presentation, and communication channels with customers.
– If the contact person, contact information, and other personal information you have filled in are not yours, you agree that you have obtained the consent of each party to provide it to the company and have informed the company on the previous statutory notice. The company will not arbitrarily provide your personal data to a third party, except to provide it to judicial, prosecutorial, and relevant competent authorities in accordance with the law, or to use it within the necessary scope of the company’s third-party suppliers to carry out relevant activities.
In order to facilitate future identification, when you use the services of this website, the company may set and access cookies on your computer. You can decide whether to allow the use of cookie technology by setting your personal computer or Internet device. If you turn off cookies, it may cause inconvenience or some functional limitations when you use the services of this website.
Fraud groups are rampant. Do not follow the instructions of others to operate ATMs. We will not call to inform you to change the payment method, nor instruct you to operate any financial operations. If you receive a suspicious call, please call 165 for anti-fraud numbers! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact TYVESS customer service.